* The content on this site is for informational, educational and discussion purposes only
* Readers are solely responsible for their own investment decisions.
* The opinions and analysis expressed in this blog are written in good faith, but absolutely no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to their accuracy or completeness. My investment thesis could be significantly flawed or my assumptions could be significantly inaccurate or I maybe disregarding certain significant risks
* The articles in this blog may contain significant errors or significant omissions. All information should be independently verified. Investors should always perform their own due diligence when investing.
* Most of the material will invariably be forward-looking and blog will have no obligation to update such written statements if conditions change or that unexpected occurrences happen to affect the statement afterwords
* This blog or its writer will not be held liable for any loss or damage caused by a reader’s reliance on information in this blog
* Investing in equities includes considerable risk and you could lose your entire investment
* None of the material written is intended to be defamatory or is defamatory to any party. Any such allegation should be brought to blogger's notice and blogger would review it for removal.
* I am not a professional or registered investment adviser and as such nothing in this blog should be considered as investment advice or a recommendation to buy, sell or hold an equity.
* This blog's writer may buy or sell or hold equities mentioned in this blog at any time